WHAT: The free monthly traditional evening event will take place inside the Uptown San Marco shops along San Marco Avenue, rain or shine. Admission is FREE! Many participating shops — listed below — also serve refreshments. The event is sponsored by the San Marco Avenue Merchants Association. This event combines a festive party atmosphere with hospitality and special deals.
WHERE: Uptown St. Augustine is a unique 5-block area of locally-owned boutiques, antique shops, galleries and restaurants along San Marco Avenue in St. Augustine, between Ripley’s Museum and the Mission of Nombre de Dios. Located along a section of famed Highway A1A, San Marco is especially popular with fashionistas, art lovers and antique shoppers.
- 360 Boutique
50 San Marco Ave. (904) 342-4064
Keeping it fun, fresh and affordable at 360 Boutique! Come see our new collection of ” vegan leather ” purses and many other fabulous new arrivals. Sip ‘n’ shop and enjoy supporting your local businesses….
- 7 Rohde Avenue Gallery & Neff Jewelers
7 Rohde Ave. (904) 829-5003
Custom design jewelry, Estate Jewelry, Art Gallery.
- Anastasia Books
76-A San Marco Ave. (904) 827-0075
Come see our new location in Uptown! Specializing in Florida authors and books related to Florida, history, art, and culture.
- Anchor Boutique & The Rosy Cheek 77 San Marco Ave. #3 (904) 808-7078 Artisan jewelry and cosmetics apothecary.
- Antiques & Things 62 San Marco Ave. (904) 829-0544 Aug. 26th USN featuring a St. DOGustine theme with B&B Dog Biscuits & Bones – the ConquistaDOG’s favorite treat! See our story book about our Patron Saint List of Dogs. 28 vendors in-house with something for everyone! Rare books and paper along with Shabby Chic furniture and beach accessories! Records, coins, furniture, glass wear, linens and so much more! Open 10 to 5 daily.
- A Step Back In Time 60 San Marco Ave. (904) 810-5829 Quality antiques, collectibles and gifts. At 6pm on August 26, Barbara Wingo will present an informal lecture on renowned St. Augustine artists with examples of their artwork.
- The Bead Chick 78-B San Marco Ave. (904) 829-8829 Shop our jewelry and beading supplies.
- Borrillos Pizza 88 San Marco Ave. (904) 829-1133 Check out our Biergarten and live music venue! Pizza, pasta and much more!
- Carrera Wine Cellar 35 San Marco Ave. (904)217-4751 A unique and enjoyable wine experience.
- Cassell Wood [Style + Fragrance] 78-A San Marco Ave. (904) 679-3339 Open 5-8pm for USN. Introducing the Ortigia Neroli Shower Gel 250ml – The sweet bitter orange and honey perfume in a pure liquid glycerine body wash. Translucent and jewel-toned, the gel foams in the bath and lathers in the shower for every-day indulgence.
- Coastal Traders Indonesian Imports 56-A San Marco Ave. (904) 460-2248 Fine hand-crafted Indonesian furniture, home furnishings, and one-of-a-kind art pieces.
- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties 128-B San Marco Ave. (904) 315-7573 Join us for Uptown Saturday Night from 5-8pm with “Trop Rock” live music by local musician Jim Lamb. We’re the real estate experts in beautiful downtown St. Augustine!
- Cool and Collected 67 San Marco Ave. (904) 824-6113 Fun and retro, vintage items and furniture. For Uptown Saturday Night Aug. 26, musician Elizabeth Roth will play out front from 6-9 pm. Wine and beer tasting along with snacks.
- Declaration & Co. 63 San Marco Ave. (904) 217-8391 Gifts that pass the cute test.
- dhd HOME 56-1/2 San Marco Ave. (904) 547-2884 Our shop is continuing our Huge Summer Sale for Uptown. Furniture up to 90% off one item!!! Other items Items on sale from 20%-50%. Home furnishings, home accents and gifts combining West and East Coast styles. Sale through the end of August. A unique and creative home decor boutique and interior design studio.
- ETC Furniture & Art 81 San Marco Ave. (904) 826-3997 An eclectic collection of one-of-a-kind furniture and home decor pieces.
- GOLDFINCH Boutique 77 San Marco Ave. #1 (904) 827-0749 Contemporary clothing, handbags, jewelry & accessories.
- HEAD Salonemporium 4 Rohde Ave. Concept salon featuring the hair artistry plus monthly featured wall artists.
- High Tide Gallery 76-B San Marco Ave. (904) 829-6831 End of summer sale and new sea life paintings by marine biologist JACK KELLY featured for Uptown Saturday Aug 26th. High Tide is an award-winning local art gallery with over 30 artisans. Seaglass jewelry, paintings, stained glass, coastal pottery and gifts.
- LuLi’s Cupcakes 82 San Marco Ave. (904) 824-5280 Fresh Cupcakes and Savory Foods. Open until 8pm for Uptown Saturday Night.
- Magnolia Supply 58 San Marco Ave. (904) 547-2218 Clothing and accessories for the fashion-minded, free-spirited woman.
- The Painted Lady 72 San Marco Ave. (904) 827-7944 Hand-painted furniture, distressed furniture, vintage items.
- Spanish Dutch Convoy 58-A San Marco Ave. (904) 824-8053 Leather goods and bags, jewelry and gifts.
- West To East 77 San Marco Ave. #2 (949) 422-8751 Items on sale from 20%-50%. All Artwork 35% off. Home furnishings, home accents and gifts combining West and East Coast styles.