Dec. 31: Fireworks, live music, a huge kids zone and other activities are part of Beach Blast Off 2017, from 46 to 10 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 31 at the St. Augustine Beach Pier Park, 350 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine Beach. FREE SHUTTLES are provided. See the shuttle locations below …
The fireworks display is set for 8:30 p.m. near the St. Augustine Beach Pier. Those in attendance can gather on the sand or in the festival area to watch the display.
Area bands and radio DJs will provide the music — 105.5 The Beach DJ, Slang the Band, Old Enough 2 Know Better, and Hit Parade. See the entertainment schedule below.
The Kids Zone will feature inflatables — slides, obstacle courses, and bounce houses. Other kids activities include face painting, games, and a photo booth.
The event also will include 30+ food vendors, and a beer and wine tent.
Admission is FREE. Wristbands are available for the Kids Zone. Stay updated at www.facebook.com/SABBeachBlastOff/
- 6:00 – 6:25PM – 105.5 The Beach
- 6:30 – 7:00PM – Slang cover band
- 7:05 – 7:40PM – Old Enough 2 Know Better
- 7:45 – 8:20PM – Hit Parade Band
- 8:20PM – Countdown announcements start
- 8:30 – 9:00PM – FIREWORKS
- 9:00 – 10:00PM – Hit Parade
FREE SHUTTLES RUN FROM 5:30 to 11 p.m.
- Anastasia State Park (Largest Parking Lot)
- St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Amici’s ~ Shopping Center Parking
- R. B. Hunt Elementary School
- Ron Parker Park
- Reunion Bank – St. Augustine Beach
- St. Augustine Beach City Hall Parking Lot
- Harbour Island Executive Center (312 bridge)Make this post featured
Toggle panel: Featured Image
Click the image to edit or update
Remove featured image
Toggle panel: Post Score
Toggle panel: Revisions
elf elf, 6 days ago (December 27, 2017 @ 15:39:09)
elf elf, 6 days ago (December 27, 2017 @ 15:38:19)
elf elf, 6 days ago (December 27, 2017 @ 15:30:42)
Toggle panel: Comments
No comments yet.
No Parking at Winn Dixie
*This lot is handicap accessible.
Call for pickup from parking lots: Tom Large 904-669-8558
Free Bicycle Parking
Free bicycle parking provided by the City of St. Augustine Beach and event sponsors.