Traditional Italian music, food, and Zeppole eating contest
From 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, January 20, Amici Italian Restaurant will hold an event that celebrates the New Year and The Feast of Saint Sebastian.
Seating and food served under the tent on the paved walkway and entrance to the Milano Room:
- Featuring Chef-Prepared Italian Street Fare
- Traditional Italian Music & Entertainment
- Grilled to order Sausage, Peppers & Onion Subs
- Sicilian Arancini
- Zeppole – fried by chef & dusted with powdered sugar
- Fruitti di Mare Salad
- Miniature Cannoli & SfolgliatelleWine, Beer & Beverages
Enter Amici’s Zeppole Eating Contest and win
- a 2-night stay at the St. Francis Inn, StFrancisInn.com
- a $200 gift certificate to dine at Amici!
Proceeds from Zeppole Contest & Raffle donated to Compassionate St. Augustine,CompassionateStAugustine.org
- Amici Italian Restaurant, 1915 A1A South, St. Augustine 32080