Saturday, June 25: Join the shops of Uptown St. Augustine along San Marco Avenue for extended shopping 5 to 8 p.m. during Uptown Saturday Night on Saturday, June 25. The event is held on the last Saturday of each month in shops, boutiques, galleries and other merchants in the uptown St. Augustine area, between the Mission and Ripley’s. The event is FREE to attend, with FREE street-side parking and additional parking at the Mission. Call 904-829-6831 or stay updated at www.facebook.com/UptownStAugustine
- 360 Boutique, 50 San Marco Ave.
Nothing says summer like our cool and breezy styles ! Shop our newest arrivals of affordable and feminine dresses, skirts, tops and summer-inspired jewels. Take a stroll with our comfortable sandal choices and take a dip from our “swim ” collection. Whether it’s a vacation or a staycation, we’ve got you covered! And don’t forget to pick up a hat too !
- 7 Rohde Avenue Gallery & Neff Jewelers, 7 Rohde Ave. Custom design jewelry, Estate Jewelry, Art Gallery. Open til 9 for Uptown Saturday Night. Refreshments served. Artists present.
- Anchor Boutique & The Rosy Cheek, 77 San Marco Ave. #3 Handmade artisan jewelry at Anchor Boutique, and The Rosy Cheek is a newly opened beauty bar and apothecary .
- A Step Back In Time, 60 San Marco Ave. Quality antiques, collectibles and gifts. Certified Tea Lecturer Barbara Huber, will be serving four different iced teas from 5:30-8:00 pm, and Antique Dealer Therese Smith will be serving her fresh baked goodies.
- The Bead Chick, 78-B San Marco Ave. Shop jewelry and beading supplies, classes offered.
- Carrera Wine Cellar, 35 San Marco Ave. A unique and enjoyable wine experience. Classes and events.
- Claire’s Collectibles Fun Rubber Stamps, 78-A San Marco Ave. Rubber Stamps and Supplies
- Coastal Traders Indonesian Imports, 56-A San Marco Ave. Fine hand-crafted Indonesian furniture, home furnishings, and one-of-a-kind art pieces
- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties, 128-B San Marco Ave. Rotating display of monthly local artists and musicians featured for Uptown Saturdays. June’s musician is Jim Lamb, who plays “Trop Rock” and his own Florida coastal tunes about life, dreams, sun, sand, water and love.
- Cool and Collected, 67 San Marco Ave. Fun and retro, vintage items and furniture. Uptown Saturday beer and wine samplings, snacks and also live music by “Muddy Paws” from 5:30-8:30pm.
- Declaration & Co., 63 San Marco Ave. Gifts that pass the cute test. Local Markers Marketplace of local artists pop-up shops in our courtyard from 3 to 7 p.m. Saturday, June 25
- dhd HOME, 56-1/2 San Marco Ave. A unique and creative home decor boutique and interior design studio. The days are longer with the summer sun, so we’re celebratin’! Spritzers, snacks, and sales! Come join the block as we stay open later for Uptown Saturday Night!
- ETC Furniture & Art, 81 San Marco Ave. An eclectic collection of one-of-a-kind furniture and home decor pieces. New items just in!
- GOLDFINCH Boutique, 77 San Marco Ave. #1 Contemporary clothing, handbags, jewelry & accessories.
- HEAD Salonemporium, 4 Rohde Ave. Concept salon featuring the hair artistry plus monthly featured wall artists
- High Tide Gallery, 76-B San Marco Ave. Award-winning local coastal artisans and gifts – stained glass, pottery, seaglass, paintings and more. St. Augustine Salty Creatures fabric artist Linda Kish will be featured for Uptown Saturday Night.
- Londons, 74 San Marco Ave. London’s gents, ladies and home goods
- Magnolia Supply, 58 San Marco Ave. Clothing and accessories for the fashion-minded, free-spirited woman. Celebrate the summer solstice with us on June 25th at Magnolia Supply! We’ll be doing free henna, serving fruity sangria with snacks and having major sales!
- Menorcan Square, 31 San Marco Ave. Unique artisan crafts and gifts
- Monya Rowe Gallery, 4 Rohde Ave. Contemporary art, monthly exhibits
- The Painted Lady, 72 San Marco Ave. Hand-painted furniture, distressed furniture, vintage items
- Sea Cove Gifts, 76-A San Marco Ave. Mud Pie brand gifts and more
- Spanish Dutch Convoy, 58-A San Marco Ave. Leather goods and bags, jewelry and gifts. Spanish Dutch Convoy will be offering Summer Cocktails, Swag bag for every purchase over $25.00 and sales through out the store.
- The St. Augustine Antique Emporium, 62 San Marco Ave. The St. Augustine Antique Emporium has 33 quality dealers with items for every collector. We are open until 8:30 for the Uptown Saturday Night event.
- West To East, 77 San Marco Ave. #2 Home furnishings, home accents and gifts combining West and East Coast styles. We are giving away fresh flower crowns with purchase of $25.00 or more, summer cocktails and 50% off artwork.