The popular St. Augustine Lions Seafood Festival returns March 16-18 at Francis Field in downtown St. Augustine. This annual festival brings in boatloads of seafood delicacies, entertainment and 100 artisans to the Ancient City for three days of food and fun.
The musical lineup featuring Grammy nominee Valerie Smith and her band Liberty Pike and other regional favorites such as Those Guys, Catch the Groove, John Dickie & Collapsible B, The Kate Keys Band, Billy Buchanan, The Grapes of Roth, the Gatorbone Trio, and others. See the music schedules below …
Seafood delights include everything from traditional fish and shrimp, to lobster rolls, conch salad, grilled octopus, crab cakes, Cajun specialties and so much more on the menu. Food vendors will also offer BBQ, pizza, desserts and many festival foods.
Family fun can be had in the Kids Zone on the kiddie rides and in Spanish Landing, which include clowns, magic shows, children’s drumline and the chance to meet popular characters such as the Little Mermaid, Princesses and the Minions.
We invite you to come and enjoy the food, fun, shopping and entertainment while supporting a worthy cause for those in need.
Presenting sponsor is Winn-Dixie. Additional major sponsors are Coors, Money Pages, I Heart Radio Stations, Tobacco Free Florida and Beach 105.5.
HOURS AND ADMISSION
Francis Field is located at 25 W. Castillo Drive in downtown St Augustine.
- 3 to 9 p.m. Friday, March 16
- 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, March 17
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, March 18.
- $5 for adult
- FREE for children 15 and younger are free
- FREE for Active duty military with ID
Proceeds from the festival benefit the charitable activities of the St. Augustine Lions Foundation. For more information, email email@example.com, or visit www.lionsfestival.com. Join us on www.facebook.com/staugustinelionsfestival too
FREE PARKING SHUTTLE
SATURDAY, MARCH 17
SUNDAY MARCH 18
FREE parking with a shuttle to the seafood festival will be available. VisitorS can take advantage of the free parking:
- St. Johns County Health Department, located at 200 San Sebastian View
- San Marco lot at 301 San Marco Ave.
- Shuttles will pick up and drop off visitors at these two locations during Festival hours on Saturday and Sunday only.
About the Lions Club
With more than 1.4 million members in more than 206 countries and geographic areas, Lions Club International is the largest and most effective service organization in the world. The St. Augustine Lions Club raises more than $100,000 each year to support worthwhile community projects. A 501c3 nonprofit organization, the St. Augustine Lions Foundation and St. Augustine Lions Club also conducts thousands of free vision screenings of local children each year, and provides support to many local organizations. Visit www.staugustinelions.com
Main Stage – Friday Jazz Night, March 16
Host: Eclipse Studio Emcee: Jeff Bradley – Comedy Plus!
- 3:00Festival Begins
- 4:00Murray Middle School Jazz Ensemble
- 5:00Catch the Groove
- 6:00Catch The Groove
- 7:00Those Guys Jazz of Orlando
- 8:00Those Guys Jazz of Orlando
Main Stage – Saturday, March 17
Emcee: Jeff Bradley – Comedy Plus!
- 10:00Festival Opens
- 11:00John Dickie with Collapsible BAmericana Singer Songwriter
- 12:00John Dickie with Collapsible BAmericana Singer Songwriter
- 1:00Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike Grammy Nominee Valerie Smith brings her Roots music back to town.
- 2:00Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike Grammy Nominee Valerie Smith brings her Roots music back to town.
- 3:00Kate Keys Band
- 4:00Kate Keys Band —“Kate Keys is the number one female vocalist in Florida!” Tony Allen
- 5:00 & 6 p.m. Billy Buchanan Rock N Soul Revue!
- 7:00 & 8 p.m. Grapes of Roth Classic Rock Trio — Celebrate St Patty’s Day!
Main Stage – Sunday, March 18
Emcee: Jeff Bradley – Comedy Plus!
- 11:00Festival OpensGatorbone Trio Bluegrass, Swing and Originals with a twist of gypsy thrown in.
- 12:00Florida State BluegrassBluegrass Today!
- 1:00Lone Bert & Skinny LizardsSinger Songwriters Fun Folk Music
- 2:00Gatorbone TrioBluegrass, Swing and Originals with a twist of gypsy thrown in.
- 3:00Florida State BluegrassBluegrass Today!
- 4:00Lonesome Bert & Skinny LizardsSinger Songwriters Fun Folk Music
- 5:00 Festival Concludes