Uptown Saturday Night, from 5 to 8 p.m. the last Saturday of each month in Uptown St. Augustine, is one of the most popular events in the Old City. San Marco Avenue comes to life with lively street music as residents and tourists alike come to explore the area.
Galleries, antique stores and shops between Ripleyâ€™s Museum and the Mission of Nombre de Dios in St. Augustineâ€™s San Marco Shopping District stay open.Â Many participating shops also serve wine and refreshments.
Uptown St. Augustine is a unique 5-block area of locally-owned boutiques, antique shops, galleries and restaurants along SanÂ Marco Avenue in St. Augustine.
High Tide Gallery,Â 76-BÂ San Marco Ave.
High Tide Gallery features Aimee K. Wiles Banion of Tidal Treasures Natural Seaglass Jewelry. She is also the gallery’s owner. Aimee finds seaglass in North Florida and throughout the world. She will have seaglass necklaces, pendants, earrings and bracelets for sale. Customers are welcome to bring in their own select seaglass pieces to place a custom jewelry order. Also featured is our aqua Ocean Heirloom Lace Pottery by Peggy Clark, imprinted with the artist’s great-grandmother’s heirloom lace pattern. Refreshments will be served.
Coldwell Banker Premier Properties,Â 128-BÂ San Marco Ave.
JanÂ Wiedmayer is the featured artist at Coldwell Banker Premier Properties for the March 26 Uptown Saturday Night.Â Wiedmayer brings natureâ€™s colors and forms to life. Her realistic paintings of people, places and things reflect her unique vision of natureâ€™s beauty. Viewing her images encourages the viewer to â€œlive the moment.â€Â She is now experimenting with altering her view of reality through her abstract art.Â Numerous clients, friends and family members proudly display Janâ€™s artwork in their homes and businesses.Â She is grateful for theirÂ enthusiasm and encouragement.
360 Boutique, 50 San Marco Ave.
Step into 360 Boutique and discover all our fresh Spring Arrivals. We have a new collection of stylish,Â affordable and comfortable styles including gorgeous linens and cottons. Don’t miss our new unique handcrafted earrings, made with clay, metals and glass in the USA. They are exquisite and all one of a kind. Refreshments will be provided, so come on in and sip and shop!
Neff Jewelers, 7 Rohde Ave.
Neff Jewelers will have Lonesome Bert and the Skinny Lizards for our music as well as refreshments and new original artwork by Teri Tompkins and Jan Neff.
Monya Rowe Gallery,Â 7 Rohde Ave.Â
Monya Rowe GalleryÂ is pleased to announceÂ Finding Your WayÂ featuring Gianna Commito, Matthew F. FisherÂ and Jim Gaylord. The works on view include collage and painting.Â This group exhibition brings together three artists whom depict shapes and spatial concerns in differing ways. The artists are united by their use of clean lines and a close attention to form and edges. Flat becomes dimensional and charged. An engaging fullness of color compliments the worksâ€™ impersonal approach.
- Menorcan Square & Frozen Flamingo, 31 San Marco Ave.
- 360 Boutique, 50 San Marco Ave.
- Neff Jewelers, 7 Rhode Ave.
- Coastal Traders, 56 1/2 San Marco Ave.
- Dhd Design, 56 1/2 San Marco Ave.
- Spanish Dutch Convoy, 58 San Marco Ave.
- Magnolia Supply, 58B San Marco Ave.
- A Step Back in Time, 60 San Marco Ave.
- The St. Augustine Antique Emporium, 62 San Marco Ave.
- Declaration & Co. The Marketplace, 63 San Marco Ave.
- Cool and Collected, 67B San Marco Ave.
- The Painted Lady, 72 San Marco Ave.
- Old City Bathecary, 74 San Marco Ave.
- Sea Cove Gifts, 76A San Marco Ave.
- High Tide Gallery, 76B San Marco Ave.
- Anchor Boutique, 77 San Marco Ave.
- Jenna AlexanderÂ (art & photography), 77 San Marco Ave.
- Goldfinch Boutique, 77 San Marco Ave.
- West to East, 77 San Marco Ave.
- Claireâ€™s Collectibles, 78A San Marco Ave.
- The Bead Chick, 78B San Marco Ave.
- Etc. Furniture & Art, 81 San Marco Ave.
- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties, 128 San Marco Ave.