17 bands on stage during 15th annual music event
From the St. Augustine Beach Civic Association
The 15th annual Music by the Sea concert series begins May 24 with the Ramona Quimby Band. This FREE concert series is held from 7 to 9 p.m. every Wednesday through September 13 at the St. Augustine Beach Pier Pavilion, 350 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine Beach.
The series features a wide variety of music including jazz, blues, classic rock, pop, reggae, disco and country. In addition to the music, guests can dine before the show with a different local restaurant each week. Area eateries will be serving up some of the best food on the historic coast with each erving a signature dinner item each week. All items are priced at $10 or less.
Bring a cooler, a beach chair, and get ready for the best entertainment in all of Northeast Florida. Dogs are permitted as long as they are leashed.
Admission is always FREE. Go to www.sabca.org
MUSIC BY THE SEA CONCERT SCHEDULE
- May 24 Ramona Quimby Band // Purple Olive
- May 31 The Committee // Amici Italian Restaurant
- June 7 Those Guys // Seafood Kitchen
- June 14 Ain’t Too Proud to Beg // Oyster Bar
- June 21 Str8 Up // Panama Hatties
- June 28 Jax English Salsa Band // LaStrada Italian Restaurant
- July 5 Chillula // Mango Mangos
- July 12 Billy Buchanan & Free Avenue // By Design Catering
- July 19 Grapes of Roth // Red Frog & McToads
- July 26 Ramona the Band // Raintree Restaurant
- Aug. 2 Soulfire // Little Margies FA Cafe
- Aug. 9 Go Get Gone // South Beach Grill
- Aug. 16 JW Gilmore & The Blues Authority // Blackfly
- Aug. 23 Maggie Baugh // Gypsy Cab
- Aug. 30 Catch the Groove // Salt Life
- Sept. 6 15th Anniversary All Star Show // Viola’s Pizza & Pasta
- Sept. 13 Mr. Natural // Sunset Grille