Compiled by Renee Unsworth
Saturday, May 30: From 5 to 9 p.m. on the last Saturday of each month, extended shopping, live music, refreshments and new exhibits are featured in galleries, antique stores and boutiques along San Marco Avenue in uptown St. Augustine, between Ripleyâ€™s Museum and the Mission Nombre de Dios.
Free admission and free parking (street side and at the Mission Nombre de Dios parking lot). See the list of participating locations below.
See new artwork by Teri Tompkins at the 7 Rohde Avenue Art GalleryÂ at Neff Jewelers during the event. Refreshments will be served, and live music will be performed by Bethany Groves and Marker 82.
High Tide Gallery, 76B San Marco Ave., moved to this uptown location recently after spending many years on Hypolita Street in downtown. Owner Aimee Wiles Banion fills her gallery with art by more than 35 local artists â€” paintings, sea glass jewelry, fun home decor items, stationary, glass art and more. During the May 30 Uptown Saturday Night, mosaics by local artists Kevan and Paul Breitinger will be featured.
Declaration & Co. The Marketplace, formerly Declaration Boutique, opened in late March 2015 at 63 San Marco Ave. after extensive renovations. Declaration moved from 77 San Marco Ave., and Hello B (formerly on San Marco Avenue)Â became one at The Marketplace.Â The new, much larger space contains a candy store, home decor, stationary designed by owner Lara Kocerka, summer apparel, candles, art and other whimsical items.
Magnolia Supply, 58B San Marco Ave., opened in March 2015 and features jewelry made in the U.S.A., vintage finds including apparel, leather goods such as belts and shoes, and other carefully curated items. Owners are Bri West and Tara
West to East, 77 San Marco Ave., opened in March 2015 in the space formerly occupied by Declaration Boutique. Fine furniture, art, home decor, baby items and other artsy items can be found.
- Menorcan Square & Frozen Flamingo, 31 San Marco Ave.
- Shaffer Gallery, 35 San Marco Ave., Suite 1
- 360 Boutique, 50 San Marco Ave.
- Neff Jewelers, 7 Rhode Ave.
- Coastal Traders, 56 1/2 San Marco Ave.
- Dhd Design, 56 1/2 San Marco Ave.
- Spanish Dutch Convoy, 58 San Marco Ave.
- Magnolia Supply, 58B San Marco Ave.
- A Step Back in Time, 60 San Marco Ave.
- The St. Augustine Antique Emporium, 62 San Marco Ave.
- Declaration & Co. The Marketplace, 63 San Marco Ave.
- Cool and Collected, 67B San Marco Ave.
- The Painted Lady, 72 San Marco Ave.
- High Tide Gallery, 76B San Marco Ave.
- Sea Cove, 76A San Marco Ave.
- Anchor Boutique, 77 San Marco Ave.
- Jenna Alexander (art & photography), 77 San Marco Ave.
- Goldfinch Boutique, 77 San Marco Ave.
- West to East, 77 San Marco Ave.
- Claireâ€™s Collectibles, 78A San Marco Ave.
- The Bead Chick, 78B San Marco Ave.
- Etc. Furniture & Art, 81 San Marco Ave.