Romanza Festivale designed to avoid traffic jams
From Romanza St. Augustine
St. Augustine, FL â€” Getting around town to enjoy more than 100 events during the 10-day Romanza Festivale in St. Augustine should be a breeze. With different times and various locations, donâ€™t expect the usual traffic jams associated with festivals in the Ancient City. Go to www.romanzafestivale.com to see the entire list of events.
Fall in love again in Americaâ€™s Most Romantic City as Romanza Festivale presents a wide variety of arts and entertainment and cultural happenings, many designed to hold smaller audiences, but with dozens of daily opens. In between the events, explore the city on foot while dining, shopping, and visiting museums and galleries.
Headliners include the Kaleidoscope of Dance on May 7 and the Big Orange Chorus on May 9, both held in Lewis Auditorium at Flagler College; and Cantus, a 9-member vocal ensemble set for May 12 in the Cathedral Basilica.
Other featured events include:
- May 6: Changing of the Guard
- May 7: Romanza Procession featuring the Jacksonville Jaguar Drumline
- May 8-12: Sweet Emmaline â€“ The Musical Journey of Debbie McDade about Lincolnville resident Emmaline Maultsby
- May 15: Masterworks Choral Concert by the St. Augustine Community Chorus
- May 13: St. Augustine Orchestra performs “Portrait”
- Chamber Music SeriesÂ â€” free concerts at noon
- A Little Night Music â€” free evening concerts
And dozens more visual art exhibits, music, dance, theater, cuisine, heritage and cultural events will be featured. See the entire events list at www.romanzafestivale.com/events/
ROMANZA FESTIVALE OF THE ARTS
Join us in Saint Augustine from May 6-15, 2016 for a celebration of art and music in Americaâ€™sÂ Most Romantic City featuring more than 100 events and exhibits by dozens of organizations.
Daily events include music and dance performances, concerts, art shows, dramatic productions and much more at locations throughout the city.
Many events are free and admission is required for the others.
For the full schedule, go to www.romanzafestivale.com