By Renee Unsworth
The 10th annual Womanless Beauty Pageant hosted by the St. Augustine Young Professionals Organization was held on Thursday, June 25 in The White Room in downtown St. Augustine.
The event featured seven St. Augustine young professionals who competed in three categories â€” evening gown, talent, and resort wear â€” while raising money for local charities.
- Tyler Boylan, raising funds for EPIC Community Services
- Bruce Brown, raising funds for HEAT
- Corey Billingsley, raising funds for Limelight Theatre
- Kellen Pooler, raising funds for the Police Athletic League
- Tom Reinard, raising funds for the St. Augustine Boys and Girls Club
- Tim Valley, raising funds for the VFW
- Richard Wendel, raising funds for Kids Bridge
Ryan Ford, raising funds for SAFE Pet Rescue (Ryan didn’t compete … his wife had a baby two days before the pageant! A raffle was held at the event to raise money for SAFE.)The crowd “voted” by
The audience members “voted” for their favorite by stuffing money into the costumes of the contestants while they were walking the runway. The winner was crowned at the end of the event once the money amount was tallied.
Tom Reinard won the crown, Richard Wendel was first runner up, and Corey Billingsley was second runner up.