A 3-course menu paired with wines will be featured onÂ Tuesday, Aug.Â 19Â atÂ CellarÂ Six, 6 Aviles St., downtown St. Augustine.Â The first seating begins at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $36 per person.
Once eachÂ month, the Cellar Six chef prepares a unique menu highlighting urban cuisine.Â Guests are treated to an appetizer, choice of entree and dessert, each paired with a fine wine and dessert cocktail.
- paired with Costal Rieslingspicy
- ahi tuna on wonton crisp with slivered scallion
CHOICE OF ENTRÃ‰E
- Â paired with Stark Raving Cab
- grilled lamb rack with raspberry balsamic reduction over Â feta and rosemary polenta cake and asparagus
- sweet thai chili duck breast seared medium over garlic mash potatoes and asparagus
- paired with Peach Buck Fizz
- fried cheesecake with espresso cream anglaise