Ghosts of St. Augustine’s Past — costume parties, live music + storytelling!
October 27-30: Pick a century then make it your own! The Ghosts of St. Augustine’s Past is 4-day citywide festival celebrating 5 centuries of St. Augustine’s historic fashion and folklore from October 27-30! Learn more at https://www.artandlifein3d.com/ghostsofstaugustinespast
Stroll the city in the century of your choosing and attend these events:
- Friday, October 28, 6–8 p.m. The Kilted Creature with Capn’ D Lucas and The Keeper
- Saturday, October 29, 6–8 p.m. Let’s dance with Caribe Groove
- Sunday, October 30, 5–7 p.m. Ramona + The Riot
- Friday and Saturday, October 28-29: Tales from the Past by Tale Tellers of St. Augustine from 6-8:30 p.m. each night at the corner of Saint George Street and King Street. Admission is FREE.
- Saturday, October 29: The Tales of Pirates Past at 11 a.m. at Colonial Oak Music Park. Admission is FREE.
- Saturday, October 29 from 8–9 p.m. Book signing 7:30 p.m. — Scary Tales performance by Dr. Caren Neile at the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum, 20 Aviles St. Admission is FREE.
FREE Frightful Family Fun Fest
- Sunday, October 30: Community Poetry Open Mic from 2-5 p.m. at The Waterworks, 184 San Marco Ave., uptown St. Augustine. The Tale Tellers of St. Augustine will present kid-friendly stories at 2 p.m., followed by Middle & High School Student Poetry Open Mic at 3 p.m., and Open Mic for college students and adults at 4 p.m., hosted by the Ancient City Poets. Admission is FREE.
These events are sponsored in part by the St. Johns County Tourism Development Council