City of St. Augustine executes Administrative Order 2020-06
Current restrictions and guidelines extended through May 8, 2020
The City of St. Augustine has executed Administrative Order 2020-06, to extend current restrictions and guidelines through May 8, 2020, which is consistent with the Governor’s Executive Orders. This includes the following:
- All permitted events, festivals, and large gatherings are cancelled;
- All public meetings, including City Commission, Code Enforcement Adjustments and Appeals Board, Historic Architectural Review Board, and Planning and Zoning Board, except for emergency meetings as needed, are cancelled;
- All non-essential meetings that do not address the immediate operations and function of municipal business are cancelled;
- The Governor’s Emergency Order 20-71 prohibits all on-site consumption of food or alcohol by vendors and licensed establishments;
- The Visitor Information Center is closed, and all City-managed on-street and off-street parking is suspended;
- All parking meters, payment kiosks, and mobile parking app (ParkStAug) will not accept payments;
- Termination of water service for non-payment will be suspended;
- City Hall offices are closed to the public;
- For the duration of time while City offices are closed to public access, convenience fees for payment will be waived.
As of the time of this press release, the City continues to evaluate and review all municipal operations and will provide further directives as information becomes available.
For further information or media inquiries, contact Melissa Wissel, Communications Manager, at 904.293.3307.
City of St. Augustine
P.O.Box 210 | St. Augustine, FL 32085-0210