September for Locals: CLICK HERE to see the list for St. Johns County residents deals in September 2022.
St. Augustine Art Association Fall Members Show
September 2-October 2: This bi-annual art exhibition features works in varying subjects, styles, and mediums from drawings and paintings, sculptures, photography, and more! Every piece on display was created by artist members of the St. Augustine Art Association and shows the diversity and talent of St. Augustine’s local artists. The exhibit is open during regular gallery hours, Tuesdays through Sunday, 1-4 p.m. 22 Marine St. www.staaa.org
Sing Out Loud Festival
Once Upon a Mattress at St. Augustine High School
Oldest House Museum Complex
Daily: Tour the oldest house in Florida and other historic buildings at the Oldest House Museum Complex, 14 St. Francis Street, downtown St. Augustine. This museum and grounds is maintained by the St. Augustine Historical Society. Visit staughs.com to learn more.
Kayaking St. Augustine
Daily: Experience the beautiful aquatic landscape of St Augustine! Kayaking St. Augustine provides Eco and History Kayak Tours and Stand Up Paddle tours. SUP lessons and kayak/SUP rentals also are available and can be delivered to any boat ramp in the St Augustine area. Delivery fees may apply. Reservations are required. Guides are CPR certified and all equipment is Coast Guard certified. Call 904-315-8442 or visit kayakingstaugustine.com
Madness + Malice True Crime Tour
St. Augustine Scavenger Hunts
Thursday-Sunday each week: Search for clues and solve puzzles with your very own group of family and/or friends on a St. Augustine Scavenger Hunt with The 13 Keys Scavenger and Mystery — and find 13 locations throughout the nation’s oldest city. Choose from a History Hunt, Haunted Hunt, or a Lovely Hunt and have a blast learning more about St. Augustine while exploring. Details at the13keys.com
Candle-Making at WhichCraft Candle Parlor
Thursday-Sunday each week: The WhichCraft Candle Parlor, located at 76 Spanish Street in downtown St. Augustine, offers soy wax candle-making sessions, complete with participants creating their own custom-fragranced candles, and learning to wick and pour the wax. Book online at whichcraftcandlebars.com
Ghost Walks & Paranormal Investigations
Thursday-Sunday each week: Real haunts. Real history. Real paranormal. A Night Among Ghosts is a fully investigative experience combining a captivating mix of deep rooted, researched histories and amazing haunted locations in St. Augustine, Florida. Group will reach beyond the history, as they attempt to communicate with those on the other side — utilizing intuitive techniques, Victorian Spiritualism practices, and modern paranormal equipment. Details at anightamongghosts.com
Old Town Cycle Cruise
Thursday-Sunday each week: See St. Augustine from the water on this boat cruise that allows passengers to cycle their way from Vilano Beach to the historic downtown bayfront and beyond. For those who don’t want to cycle, just choose your favorite songs and BYOB! This cycle cruise becomes for adults only at night and is the perfect way to see Nights of Lights. Details at oldtowncyclecruise.com
2023 Festivals & Events
- January 12-15: St. Augustine Film Festival
- March 11-12: Celtic Fest – Francis Field
- March 24-25: Lions Spring Festival – Francis Field
- March 25-26: 27th Annual Flower & Garden Expo – Sykes Family Farm
- April 1-2: Old Town Art Show – Francis Field
- April 8: Easter Parade
- April 14-15: PoetFest 2023 – Flagler College
- April 22: Lullaby of the Rivers – Vilano Beach
- April 26-20: Florida’s Birding & Photo Fest
- April 28-30: The Trailblazer Country Music Festival – St. Johns County Fairgrounds
- April 29: The Trailblazer Craft Beer Festival – St. Johns County Fairgrounds
- April 29: Family Fun Fest by Alpha Omega – Francis Field
- April 30: 26th Annual Taste of St. Augustine – St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- April 30: 13th Annual Race to the Taste 5K -S t. Augustine Amphitheatre
- April 29-May 15 (these are 2022 dates, 2023 TBA: Romanza Festivale
- May 6: Unidos En La Musica: A Latin American Festival — Francis Field
- May 3-7, 2023: St. Augustine Food + Wine Festival — World Golf Village
- May 6: St. Augustine Brewers’ Festival — Fountain of Youth
- May 11-13: St. Augustine History Festival – Multiple venues/attractions
- The Trailblazer Country Music Festival April 28-30, 2023, at St. John’s County Fair Grounds
- The Trailblazer Craft Beer Festival April 29, 2023, at St. John’s County Fair Grounds
- Southern Rock & Craft Festival July 15, 2023, at Francis Field
- The St. Augustine Craft Beer Festival July 15, 2023, at Francis Field.
Exclusive Overnight at the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum
October 8: The first ever overnight paranormal investigation at the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum! About
Join us for the first ever overnight paranormal investigation of the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum! Constructed in 1798 and situated on the oldest street in the continental U.S., Aviles Street. This exceptional property has been the site of numerous archaeological findings, centuries of history, and quite its fair share of death.
Food and Drink
Snacks, bottled water, sodas, coffee, midnight pizza, and a light continental breakfast included.
Overnight Investigation on All Hallow’s Eve October 30th into Halloween
All Hallow’s Eve Overnight Parnormal Investigation at the Enchanting Ximenez-Fatio House Museum
Welcome Halloween with us alongside the spirits of the Ximenez- Fatio House Museum on this spell binding overnight adventure! Constructed in 1798 and situated on the oldest street in the continental U.S., Aviles Street. This exceptional property has been the site of numerous archaeological findings, centuries of history, and quite its fair share of death.
Food and Drink
Snacks, bottled water, soda, coffee, midnight pizza, s’mores and a light continental breakfast included.