- 9 am to 3 pm – Book Bazaar and author signing table.
- Noon until 5 pm – Zine Zone events with a fanzine making workshop at 1:00 pm ($10 charge for materials. Limit 12 students).
- 9 am to 3:15 pm – Six Hour Open Mic Marathon featuring five Florida Counties, author talks, workshops, and panel discussions, a Florida Poets showcase hour, a storyteller spotlight, and a dramatic theater reading at the Markland House, Gamache-Koger Theater, and outdoor courtyard at Ringhaver Student Center.
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm – Lunch and Learn Side Hussle Spotlight at the Brown Innovation Center.
- 3:30 pm to 4 pm – Haiku Spotlight Presentation featuring winners of the 3rd Annual St. Johns Cultural Council Haiku Contest.
- 4 pm to 5 pm – Out of State Spotlight: New York Poet George Wallace.
- 5 pm to 6 pm – Jax by Jax: the First Ten Years with Co-DIrectors Erica Saffer and Darlyn Finch Kuhn.
- 6 pm to 6:30 pm – Out of State Spotlight: Georgia Poet Jimmy Broccoli.
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm – Two Rust Belt Voices: featuring US Beat Poet Laureate John Burroughs and Lucas County (Toledo) Poet Laureate Jonie McIntire.
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm – One Hour Keynote Presentation featuring Michigan Beat Poet Laureate Joe Kidd with Sheila Burke, followed by meet-and-greet and book signing.
All other events will be FREE and open to all, thanks to the support of Flagler College, St. Johns Cultural Council, and the Ancient City Poets. The St. Augustine PoetFest is a celebration of creative writing and reciting. It is St. Johns County’s official recognition of National Poetry Month (April).
Festival Website: https://