UPDATE on Wednesday, October 7, 2020: The pumpkins at First United Methodist Church HAVE BEEN DELAYED and will not be arriving for the pumpkin patch to open on October 8. According to a church representative, there is a shortage of delivery trucks due to the pandemic. The pumpkins are ordered from Pumpkins USA, based in North Carolina, but the pumpkins coming to the church were grown in New Mexico on a Navajo Native American reservation. The pumpkin sales go to help the children and youth ministries at First United Methodist Church.
This year is different due to the Covid-19 pandemic, with many St. Augustine and St. Johns County pumpkin patches NOT OPENING. However, “The Pumpkin Church” on King Street in downtown St. Augustine will open soon. See details below.
To submit pumpkin patch or fall festival information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
First United Methodist Church
- October ????-Until the pumpkins are gone: First United Methodist Church, 118 King St., offers pumpkins of all sizes, available this month in downtown St. Augustine. Hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Prices range from 50 cents to $35. Call 904-829-3459.
Wesley Wells Farms
- October 10-November 21: Wesley Wells Farms, 2680 Ada Arnold Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32092, is open from 9 AM to 5 PM every Saturday from October 10-November 21 for Farm Days.
Experience harvesting your own superfood – leaves from our Moringa grove, help yourself to our you-pick vegetable patch, visit our farm animals, plant seeds in to-go cups to transplant in your own garden, try delicious pumpkin flavored foods, shop in our country store, and so much more!Entry fee is $5/person. More details: https://www.facebook.com/WesleyWellsFarm
Farm Dayz — Crop Maze & Pumpkin Patch
- October 10-25: Farm Dayz, 932 Coral Farms Road, Florahome FL 32140, offers a Crop Maze and Pumpkin Patch, with two Crop Mazes to get lost in, a Pumpkin Patch, Hay rides, Corn Hole Games, Photo Prop Area, Food and several other vendors.
- $6 person (3 & under free) CASH ONLY
- October 10-11 — 10am-6pm
- October 17 & October 24 — 10am-9pm
- October 25 —10am-6pm (Halloween Costume Contest with Prizes!)
- More details: https://www.facebook.com/farmdayzflorahome
CLOSED FOR 2020:
River of Life United Methodist Church — No Pumpkin Patch in 2020.
- NO PUMPKIN PATCH THIS YEAR: River of Life United Methodist Church, 2600 Race Track Road, in the Julington Creek area will not hold a pumpkin patch this year. However, a food drive will take place the weekend before Halloween. For details, call 904-230-2955 or go to www.rolumc.com
Our Lady of Good Counsel — No Pumpkin Patch in 2020.
Shores United Methodist Church — No Pumpkin Patch in 2020.
The Maze at Sykes Family Farms
Oct. 3-25: Nine acres of a local farm becomes THE MAZE at Sykes Family Farm each year — with live music, the maze, games, sunflowers, pumpkins, live animals and more at 5995 Brough Road in Elkton, just off State Road 207. Hours are 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays; 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturdays; and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays. Cost is $13 for ages 3 to 64; $11 for seniors and military with ID; and free for ages 2 and younger. Go to www.sycofarms.com for more details.
General Admission (ages 3 to 64): $13
Children 2 & under: FREE
Military (with ID) & Senior Citizens (65+): $11
DAYS & TIMES
Friday: 6pm to 10pm*
Saturday: 10am to 10pm*
Sunday: 10am to 5pm*
THE MAZE EVENTS
10/3/20 – Charlie Fortner Band – 6pm-9pm
10/17/20 – Music by Cliff Dorsey – 6pm-9pm
10/17/20 – Life South Blood Drive-11am-6pm
10/18/20 – Life South Blood Drive- 10am-5pm
10/24/20 – Charlie Fortner Band – 6pm-9pm