A group of local tour companies have formed an alliance …Â posting their events on a facebook page called St. Augustine Best Tours.
TheÂ St. Augustine Independent Tour AllianceÂ came together in an effort to offer the St. Augustine visitor the best way to experience St. Augustine. They are committed to helping visitors have a great experience in St. Augustine with correct history and fun adventures while they are here.
The members are up-to-date on all that is happening in St. Augustine and can give you great advice on what to see and do. All of our members are Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winners. Go toÂ www.
LIST OF BEST TOURS
- St. Augustine Biplane RidesÂ offers a number of different tour options to see St. Augustine from the air!Â Â You will witness from the air, just as the original barnstormers did in the 20s and 30s, San Marcos Fort, The Bridge of Lions, Flagler College,Â the Lighthouse on Anastasia Island, our beautifulÂ St. Augustine Florida beaches, (Where the original barnstormers used to land!), and more.
- St. Augustine Eco ToursÂ is the best way to experience St. Augustine from the water.Â The crew of St. Augustine Eco Tours has spent the past 7 years perfecting their boating, kayaking, and sailing tours and they’re sure this will be the experience your group talks about for years to come. Â If you only see St. Augustine from land, you’re missing out. Â So, join them ON THE WATER!
- JoinÂ St. Augustine Gold ToursÂ forÂ fantastic Private VIP tours of St Augustine on their eco friendly quiet electric tour bus. The size of the vehicle allows the tour to travel the narrowest and quaintest streets of our ancient city. You will see close up all historic buildings where they can stop at any passengers request. The vehicle is unique, comfortable and quiet, with individual seat restraints and armrests, and ample leg room for the most discerning rider. They are also pet friendly.
- St. Augustine Historic Walking Tours is all aboutÂ Food,Â Drink,Â History!Â You can “Drink in the History” of the city on our ‘Historic Pub Tour’, ‘Pirate Pub Crawl’, ‘Spirits with Spirits – A Paranormal Pub Tour’ or the one-of-a-kind ‘St Augustine Beer Experience’ and ‘St. Augustine Whiskey Experience’. A tasty way to learn the culinary history of the city is to embark on the St. Augustine Food Tour. Our fun family-friendly tours, such as Pirates, Plunder & Parlay or the St. Augustine Scavenger Hunt, are fun ways to find out more about St Augustine. Got Pets? So do we! Join us on Bone ApetitÂ â€”Â A Pet Friendly Food Tour or ‘The St. Augustine “Pup” Crawl â€”Â A Pet Friendly Historic Pub Crawl. Tours run each week.
- Segs by the SeaÂ is the best Segway Experience in St. Augustine. Go along with them on a fun glide around St. Augustine. They offer historic, ghostly and straight up Total Fun glided tours of the city. All tours include training, so that everyone is a pro when then finish this tour.
- The Tasting ToursÂ â€”Â Where every Drink is a toast, every Taste is an occasion and every Tour is an… Experience!Â Taste your way through historic St. Augustine on the Exclusive Vittles and Vino VIP Carriage’ Tour â€” 3 hours of specialty food, delicious wine and a beautiful horse drawn carriage! Want to stroll the historic streets? Then choose the ‘Corks and Forks’ Tour (voted BEST food and wine tour by Travel & Leisure Magazine), or the ‘Wine About Town’ Tour for wine lovers or the ‘Beer About Town’ Tour for beer lovers.