The Wednesday Pier Farmers Market at the St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier parking lot, 350 A1A Beach Blvd., will resume modified operations from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesdays, beginning July 1. In accordance with recommended CDC guidelines, the following protocols will be in place:
- Vendors are required to wear face-covering masks.
- Traffic will flow one way through the event site.
- Ten feet of space will be between each vendor site.
- Each vendor site will be marked to indicate six feet of space between vendor and patron.
- No onsite food consumption will be permitted. All purchased foods must be taken offsite.
- Vendors will include farms, hot foods and food trucks, grocery and prepared foods, personal protection and care items, and arts and crafts.